5 Good K-Dramas With Bad Endings

Have you ever seen a drama that started out pretty well where you had high expectations, but surprised you with a bad ending? I have! ✋ and they usually drive me nuts (I'm still traumatized by a few)

If you're ever going to watch these dramas here, I advice you not to have any high expectations no matter if the beginning impresses you. Trust me, I'm an engineer.

*Warning*
I did my best not to spoil, but there might, just be a little spoiling. But nothing big.

1. Moorim School

Moorim School
I watched this drama while it was airing, and I gotta say that I LOVED the first two episodes. It was amazing. It has everything, teenagers learning martial arts in a hidden magical school where the teachers got some superpowers and shit. The school and kiddos gotta survive by finding a certain key but of course we got some bad guys in the way. Sounds cheesy huh? I can agree that it does get a little cheesingly childish at a certain point (I totally made up that word). But I swear guys it HAD potential. It could get better but it didn't! I know that many agree with me, but I just don't know what happened. It started to get messy. Then of course it started to focus on the relationships between the kiddos and fights between friends and shit. It all just turned upside down and I got utterly disappointed. Don't ever have high expectations for this one like I did, you'll end up traumatized.


Big
You probably guessed for this drama to be in this list, maybe because it's known for having a bad ending. Now I mentioned in a previous post that I never check out anything of a drama I'm about to see except for who the actors are, no trailer, no comments, nothing. So I didn't know that this one was famous for having a bad ending, weirdly. Despite that, I could still confirm that the rumors are indeed correct. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVED this drama soo much in the beginning and I know that a few actually liked the way it ended. However, I didn't. It's pretty hard to discuss about it without spoiling anything, but you know, if you watch it, you know what it's about. The thing that made the ending bad, was that we waited, for a long ass time, for a certain thing to happen, that didn't happen which is why some including me, didn't like the way it ended. I'll stop here, I'm saying that the reason this gotta bad ending is mostly because it didn't end the way we wanted.

Heartstrings
I really like this drama. It's cute, fluffy and just overall makes you feel good and happy. But one thing. One damn thing at the end ruined it all. It's not a big deal actually but it's more like: Why, just whyyyyy did they have to do that. It was sooo unnecessary that you just get like "screw it! Whatever!" It's a tiny little unnecessary thing that shouldn't be there because it's so unnecessary.

Doctor Stranger
Here we got another drama that had potential, I don't know what was going on in the writer's head they were just: "Okay guys things are going really well right now, Lee Jong Suk like always is doing a great job, the awesome actor Kim Sang Joon is also amazing, Park Hae Jin and the others are doing a good job too supporting the drama. So far the drama and the story looks pretty promising! Oh! I know! I have an idea! Let's f**k it all up!!!!!"
The drama went upside down, literally. It's not that the ending was bad, the whole freaking second half of the drama was bad. It made ABSOLUTE no sense like, why??? It was so good in the beginning you were like wow this drama's gonna be amazing the story is great I wonder what's gonna happen next! But no, they screwed it all up, sadly. If you're gonna watch this one, just prepare for a complete disaster in the plot.


King2Hearts
Now this, I can't discuss without spoiling, but I will try. There's nothing wrong with the drama as a whole, or the ending. But just one thing that happened at the end, one person's death, was just unnecessary. I mean, they didn't have to do that honestly. Everyone went crazy, including me, at the end. I know that you want to spice the drama up a little bit, BY ADDING A REAL UNNECESSARY "PLOT TWIST", no, you made it worse. The drama is already good, in fact they ruined it.














That was that, so far these are the only dramas that I have seen which I thought had a bad ending, I don't really know if there are others, have you seen others with a bad ending? Now a bad drama is another thing, and I will probably do a post about some real bad dramas you should avoid. Thanks yall see ya lataa~ /Yume

Comments